[pdftex] pdftex-pdfcrypt update

Ricardo Sanchez Carmenes carmenes at bioquimica.uniovi.es
Tue Mar 27 13:02:18 CEST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Will this move into the regular source code distribution, so that it will
> be available at windows etc too?
>
> Hans

My intention was
(a) solve major bugs reported in the next days using linux binaries
(b) clean up + document code
(c) release code as a patch relative to the current regular sources
(d) incorporate it to the regular sources if Han The Thanh agrees.

I have not yet discussed with Han if he would like to incorporate the
changes into the regular version, but as he has welcomed the enhancement,
I may assume that he would, and I would be happy to see it there.

I am not making use of OS-specific code (well, rand() and srand() are
probably implementation-specific, but they do not realy matter), so
it should compile in Windows and others. However, I only can compile
under linux myself.

Regards, Ricardo.