[pdftex] pdfTeX in the big business now

Donald Story story at uakron.edu
Sat Mar 24 18:23:46 CET 2001

Great news. Congratulations to Thanh. I"m waiting for
my personalized train schedule, Munchen to Uffing a Staffelsee,
now.

dps

On 24 Mar 2001, at 14:46, Colin Marquardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in case this is news: Germany's "Deutsche Bahn" has a test server
> running pdfTeX that generates customized time tables for their
> railroad service:
> http://print2web.hafas.de/bin/help.exe/en?tpl=index
> (German: http://print2web.hafas.de)

Dr. D. P. Story / dpstory at uakron.edu / (330) 972-7514
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/ Dept of Mathematics
and Computer Science / University of Akron / Akron, Ohio 44325
AcroTeX Web Site: http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html
Site Includes: e-Calculus, Algebra Review in Ten Lessons,
Mathematics Games, Pdfmarks:Links & Forms,
Using LaTeX to Create Quality PDF Documents for the WWW,
Web.sty and Exerquiz.sty Packages for LaTeX,
and much, much more.