[pdftex] Make money

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at daimi.au.dk
Sun Jun 24 15:58:23 CEST 2001

Greg Black writes:

 > | Make money ,Please paste the following on the website blank and click "
 > | Get Paid To Read E-Mail Sign up"
 >
 > We're getting far too much spam on this list.  How about closing
 > it off to these scum?

We do try to keep the spam out and in fact, most of it is rejected before
ever reaching this list (I think one spam message got through this month,
which is of course annoying!) Problem is that the spammers are always one
step ahead...

We can close the list, i.e. allow only members to post, but I it's not
my decision to make. How do people feel about it?

Kaja