[pdftex] Patch for pdftex for subsetted font printing problem

Tom Kacvinsky tjk at ams.org
Mon Jun 18 09:40:12 CEST 2001

Agreed, Martin.  I want Thanh's blessings as much as the next patch
submitter does.  But it should go out as soon as possible, because I
fear that Adobe won't fix Acrobat anytime soon.

I have a question for you: I know that you use pdftex in a commerical
setting, so being able to use pdftex generated PDF files in Acrobat 5.0
has to be of some importance to you.  Have you tried this patch at all?
Does the patch work as advertised?