[pdftex] psfrag like functionality in pdflatex?

Thierry Bouche Thierry.Bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Fri Jun 15 16:05:41 CEST 2001

»  We (Wendy McKay and myself) call those places in the graphic "Marked Points",
» and are working with Tom Ruark at Adobe to develop a plug-in that allows
» the marked-points to be specified using Adobe Illustrator, as you compose
» the graphic. This plug-in will be demonstrated in one of the talks at TUG2001,
» and before then at CalTech when I visit in August.

you mean that something similar to xfig's export  combined esp/latex
would be feasible with illustrator?

great!
Thierry Bouche
__
  « Ils vivent pour vivre, et nous, hélas ! nous vivons pour savoir. »
				Charles Baudelaire, Paris.