[pdftex] AR 5 not working with pdftex?

Tom Kacvinsky tjk at ams.org
Tue Jun 5 10:11:52 CEST 2001

Hi Bob,

Please send me the PDF file that prints w/o problem.  I have been going BESERK
here trying to get one of the files you sent me to print.  I tried adding the
Encoding object by hand (being very carefule with byte offsets and what not),
but have had no joy.

There still is a problem with subsetted fonts, and it has nothing to do with
Encoding objects.

Tom