[pdftex] Problem with printing

Troy Goodson Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 25 10:53:16 CEST 2001

I didn't know I could export to PS using Acrobat 4.0...

I exported to PS using Acrobat 4.0 -- no error reported.
I tried using Distiller from Acrobat 4.0 and got a limitcheck error.
Instead, I used ps2pdf (ghostscript) -- no error reported
I loaded the resulting PDF into Acrobat 4.0 and was able to print it
using the Macintosh print drivers.  Hopefully, my colleagues can
print this file, too.