[pdftex] Use It ?

Jaime E . Villate villate at fe.up.pt
Fri Jul 13 09:12:50 CEST 2001

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 09:52:25AM +0200, Martin Schröder wrote:
> But what do you expect of someone who
> says "Some countries use 8.5x11, while others use A4" when the
> only countries which don't use A4 are the USA and Canada? :-)

Did my homeland (Colombia) become part of the USA and I didn't notice it?
or is it that you do not consider it a country? In fact, I think most
latinamerican countries (if not all) use letter-sized paper.

(notice that the author of the ISO A4 paper that you cite talks about
"industrialized nations")

Cheers,
Jaime