[pdftex] EMbedding fonts in pdf

Sigfrido Pacheco-Vega pacheco at civil.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 30 18:39:14 CET 2001

Hi, I am trying to make my documents look better by including the
math fonts as true type 1 instead of bitmapped fonts. Is there a way to do
this? I know the times package does that for regular text, but my main
concern is on the typesetting of mathematical equations. I tried the
mathptmx package, but it tells me I need to install some tfm, afm and
other fonts I don't fully understand. Any help would be greately
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sigfrido.

______________________________________

Sigfrido Pacheco Vega, M.Eng. student
6201 Cecil Green Park Road - #201
University of British Columbia - Green College
Vancouver, BC
V6T 1Z1
Canada
Phone:   (604)222.1435