[pdftex] Problem with eps figures

Alejandro Aguilar Sierra asierra at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Jan 24 14:35:43 CET 2001

Hello,

I'm trying to use pdflatex with a presentation I made with foils. The
problem is that after converted the eps figures to pdf, pdflatex can't
include them and send this error message:

----------
! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in figs/fasesJSP.pdf (no
BoundingBox).

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.72 ...h}{!}{\includegraphics{figs/fasesJSP.pdf}}

?
------ end of error message---

The original eps file has this header, including its bounding box and
doesn't seems to have any problem with any other ps tool, in fact I don't
get any error from epstopdf:

-------------------
%!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-2.0
%%Title: fasesJSP.dia
%%Creator: Dia v0.86
%%CreationDate: Wed Jan 24 11:32:04 2001
%%For: a user
%%Magnification: 1.0000
%%Orientation: Portrait
%%Pages: 1
%%BeginSetup
%%EndSetup
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 1096 775
%%EndComments
%%BeginProcSet: epsffit 1 0
gsave
0.000 0.000 translate
1.000 1.000 scale
%%EndProcSet

Am I doing something wrong?

Please send the answer to my address since I am not suscribed to this
list.

Thank you in advance.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra