[pdftex] font: Arial

Flt Lt J W R Martin jwrmartin at dsgt.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 13:08:19 CET 2001

If you look in the list archives, you will find good information on setting up pdflatex to use truetype fonts. Search for "truetype". I did this 2 weeks ago and now have working truetype fonts on teTeX and fpTeX on both Win NT and SuSE Linux (6.3 as it happens). Personally, I prefer to use the postcript analog, Helvetica, as the font quality is a mite better.

If you can't find any info, get back to me and I'll try to find the URL of the web page that I used.

John