[pdftex] Re: how do bounding boxes and pdf files work?

Barney Dalton barney at daltons.net
Wed Feb 14 09:40:48 CET 2001

Hi,
I have used epstopdf to convert loads of graphics files to pdf to
include in pdflatex, and up till now have had no problem. However I now
have a problem eps file that looks fine in ghostview, and looks ok as a
pdf in acroread as well. However when I use it in a pdflatex document
the bounding box is wrong, and I get lots of whitespace round the image.

Is it possible to manually edit the bounding box in a pdf file somehow?

thanks
barney