[pdftex] Newbie: Page numbering

Michael Spencer MSpencer at Flexsys-Group.com
Thu Dec 20 20:00:57 CET 2001

Hi,

I'm at the point where I can generate RTF, HTML and PDF documents from a
DocBook XML source.
I'm using OpenJade and MiKTEX on WIN2k (for the moment, Linux next, sigh of
relief).

The problem: With the PDF rendering the pages get numbered correctly, but
unless I run the PDFJadeTEX twice and leave the .AUX file from the 1st run
there the contents page numbering either shows as either ?? or 3 for all the
non i, ii, iii.... type page numbers.
I've RTFM's and searched WWW without success.
As the RTF page numbering is wrong as well. I'm not sure exactly where the
problem(s) is/are !.

Best

Michael Spencer

multipart/mixed