[pdftex] Directory Names with Spaces

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Fri Dec 21 00:23:17 CET 2001

* Thierry Bouche <thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr> writes:

> I heard that CmacTeX has a trick so that file names spaces may be
> accessed as nobreak spaces. (maybe only in config files, though)
> could this be implemented in fptex?

I have done something along this way (wanted to experiment !) It
worked almost ok. But the real problem is that you can put anything on
the command line, so how do you make the distinction between a file
name and tex commands ? The problem is that we need a quoting
mechanism for file names inside tex, and there is none for the moment.

Fabrice