AW: [pdftex] pdfscreen / bottombuttons / pagedissolve

Stueker, Dirk dirk.stueker at volkswagen.de
Wed Dec 12 12:45:34 CET 2001

Felix,
thanks for your quick response. I downloaded the texpower-package from
the recommended URL and viewed the pdfsrcdemo. This works fine. Then
I tried to use my pdfscreen-file which makes use of the
\begin{slide} ... \end{slide} option where no \pause statement works.
Without the option I experienced that \newpage starts a new foil, but
in this case I cannot use \theslide to get the current slideno.

What should I use instead?

Cheers
Dirk