[pdftex] How to access included graphics in PDF-Javascript

Jochen Skupin jochen.skupin at florian.physik.uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 4 15:54:51 CET 2001

Hello,

I'm quite new to this list and hope this question isn't
a FAQ (at least I couldn't find it in the FAQ).

I would like to access a graphic (maybe included with
\includegraphics) with the Acroreader PDF-Javascript.
Therefore I need a reference for the graphic in Javascript
to access it. How do I declare such type of reference
in LaTeX?

The reason why I'm asking is that with this it would be
possible to create animated buttons or with a little effort
even animations in PDF. This small example sketches
how to animate a button (switches from picture 'button'
to 'button_pressed'):

  \namegraphic{pressed}{\includegraphics{button_pressed}}
  % ^^^ thats what I'm looking for

  \begin{Form}
  \PushButton[name=navbutton,
    onclick={this.getField('navbutton').buttonSetIcon(pressed);}
    ]{\includegraphics{button}}
  \end{Form}

Ciao

        Jochen