[pdftex] Characters missing when printing from Acrobat

rhowlett at mail.usyd.edu.au rhowlett at mail.usyd.edu.au
Wed Dec 5 18:56:29 CET 2001

This "minus signs don't print" question has been asked many times
on this list over the years, and as far as I can recall a
definitive answer has never been produced. This is probably
because only a few people seem to have it. In at least some
cases, the problem only occurred for certain models of
printers, and I seem to remember that some older HP
printers were susceptible to it.

Bob Howlett