[pdftex] Acrobat and /Dur key

Stephan Lehmke lehmke at jupiter.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Aug 30 17:24:17 CEST 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:09:41 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Eh, i *do* have two version on my machine and actually use them both; it
> has never been a problem to have two versions since adobe always installs
> software on fresh paths [which is great]

Thanks for the hint. The guy at the hotline said it wasn't possible
(he effectively told me to buy a mac).

But as everything seems to work now with Patrick Rileys congenial
hint, it seems I can do without :-) :-) :-)

> at our site, there is an example of a clock made in tex (a bit of tex, mp
> and javascript).

It seems I can circumvent having to learn JavaScript
once again...

regards
Stephan

  Stephan Lehmke     		 Stephan.Lehmke at cs.uni-dortmund.de
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I	 Tel. +49 231 755 6434
  Universitaet Dortmund		 FAX 		  6555
  D-44221 Dortmund, Germany