[pdftex] epstopdf

Ulrich Schneider ulrich_schneider at uni.de
Tue Aug 28 16:04:27 CEST 2001

I don`t get the stuff installed (mptopdf).
One has to put the mptopdf.fmt-file to the right location.
What is the right location ?

And why is mptopdf not known to my linux-system.
When I type it in the shell I get a "command not found".

Thanks for your previous and forthcoming help.

Am Mon, 27 Aug 2001 schrieben Sie:

http://www.ulrichschneider.de
ulrich_schneider at uni.de