[pdftex] (no subject)

J. Christensen-Dalsgaard jcd at ifa.au.dk
Sat Apr 28 18:07:42 CEST 2001

I am trying to use pdflatex to produce a pdf file based on transparencies
originally produced with LaTeX and dvips, and set in landscape. This
could be accomplished by means of the

  \special{landscape}

which is passed to dvips and produces the desired result,
when combined with an appropriate setting of page height and
width.

However, this is evidently not recognized by pdflatex. I have tried
to set \textwidth and \pdfpagewidth, etc., but with no success. Is there
a feature in pdflatex that allows landscape output?

Joergen Christensen-Dalsgaard
Inst. of Physics and Astronomy, University of Aarhus, Denmark