[pdftex] PDFTeX, Metapost and Slideshows...

Anthony Roy work at ant-roy.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:36:50 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I have been reliably informed that it is possible to create a
slideshow (powerpoint style) that uses Metapost diagrams which can be
incrementally built.

I currently use PDFScreen style for slideshows, use the pause package
to incrementally build slides, and then post process with pp4. How
does one achieve the same incremental build with MetaPost? (Is it
possible to include metapost figures in a PDFLaTeX document, as I
believe they are imported as encapsulated PS?)

Cheers,

--
Anthony J. Roy

Dept. of Computer Science,