[pdftex] Re: pdftex-pdfcrypt - The Missing Link(?).

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Apr 19 15:28:23 CEST 2001

At 07:03 AM 4/19/01 -0400, Y&Y Support wrote:

>How many people have installed PGP -- and are using it -- versus

no, since privacy and the internet are a contradition anyway [take alone
spam] so i could not yet motivate myself to install pgp [didn't pgp go
commercial recently?]

>how many people have installed and are using Acrobat Reader?

yes but since docs are for reading i never use encryption unless bypassing
bugs force me to do so, but i will play with it a bit anyway

Hans

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma at wxs.nl