[pdftex] problems with python 2.1 documentation

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard at kammer.uni-hannover.de
Wed Apr 18 20:31:11 CEST 2001

    > When I try to make python 2.1 pdf file with pdftex 0.14h I got
    > the following error: [29 ! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink

I do not know whether this is the reason, but I forgot to mention that
you must update the files pdftex.def and hyperref if you update pdftex.

http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/pdftex.def

ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/tex/macros/latex/contrib/supported/hyperref

Regards,
  Reinhard

Reinhard Kotucha			               Phone: +49-511-751355
Berggartenstr. 9
D-30419 Hannover	              mailto:reinhard at kammer.uni-hannover.de