[pdftex] Re: pdflatex error

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Thu Apr 12 17:34:16 CEST 2001

Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard at kammer.uni-hannover.de> writes:

> Yes, most of the -DSAFER problems has been fixed.  Unfortunately
> pdfopt doesn't work properly yet, even if you remove -dSAFER (and
> add -dBATCH).

I know.  I have two bugs open against it.  8^)

> I hope that these bugs will be fixed in the near future because
> pdfopt is quite interesting for pdftex users.

Interesting also for ps2pdf users, since pdfopt crashes identically
against a couple I've tried.  (the /rangecheck case)

> There are still very few bugs in the scripts.  -dBATCH should be added
> to pf2afm, and ps2ascii doesn't work.  The other scripts seem to work.

Have you reported bugs against them at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=1897&atid=101897 yet?

--
Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> - In a variety of flavors!