[pdftex] pdflatex error

Daniel Heiserer Daniel.Heiserer at bmw.de
Thu Apr 12 19:51:15 CEST 2001

Hi,

>     > Hi, is this the right forum to talk to if I discover bugs in
>     > pdflatex?
>
> Yes.
>
>     > [...]
>     > My problem is, that when I include pdffiles (A.pdf) using the
>     > graphicx package sometimes the include produces garbage. Using
>
> What is the output of "pdftex -version"?

pdftex -version
pdfTeX (Web2C 7.3.1) 3.14159-0.13d
kpathsea version 3.3.1
Copyright (C) 1999 Han The Thanh, Petr Sojka, and Jiri Zlatuska.
Kpathsea is copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the pdfTeX copyright and
the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the files
named COPYING and the pdfTeX source.
Primary author of pdfTeX: Han The Thanh, Petr Sojka, and Jiri Zlatuska.
Kpathsea written by Karl Berry and others.

the file was included using:
\documentclass[11pt,oneside]{book}
\usepackage{graphicx,german,a4,bibgerm,umlaut,latexsym}
\usepackage[colorlinks]{hyperref}
\usepackage{color,lbmeps}
\includegraphics[angle=90,width=90mm]{pics/vglgrad-1}

thanks daniel