[pdftex] pdflatex error

Marc van Dongen dongen at cs.ucc.ie
Thu Apr 12 18:02:06 CEST 2001

Daniel Heiserer (Daniel.Heiserer at bmw.de) wrote:

: > : My problem is, that when I include pdffiles (A.pdf) using
: > : the graphicx package sometimes the
: > : include produces garbage. Using acroread the
: > : inital file A.pdf looks fine.
: > : this mostly occurs when the pdffile was generated from
: > : postscript using (ps2pdf (gs)) and the ps file contains
: > : images.

[snip]

: I attached it.
: toinput.png is acroread displaying the original pdf file
: generated with "ps2pdf".
: pdflatex.png is a snapshot from a pdflatex-document which inputs
: toinput.png

Your query is about the inclusion of pdf files,
whereas you are attaching png files.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
--
     Marc van Dongen, CS Dept | phone:  +353 21 4903578
University College Cork, NUIC | Fax:    +353 21 4903113
  College Road, Cork, Ireland | Email: dongen at cs.ucc.ie