[pdftex] Re: What's new with Acrobat 5.0

Paulo Ney de Souza desouza at math.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:19:11 CEST 2001

Many of the newer devices that are showing up now have "reflow"
as a built in necessity, including the PDF Reader for Palm's and
Microsoft Reader for PocketPC and Windows in general. This seems
to be in opposite to the course that TeX has always tracked on,
where the format of the page is defined at the time TeX is run (even
the file name that is produced DVI invokes something that is not
device dependent). It will be interesting to see how these two
are going to come together ...

Paulo Ney