[pdftex] Acrobat 5.0 / consequences for pdftex

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Apr 9 15:13:12 CEST 2001

Donald Story writes:

 > I don't think 'joke' is an appropriate description of a feature users of
 > Acrobat, the commercial product, have requested.

as opposed to the features/questions that  people like Hans have asked
for/posed  over the years, and which have been consistently ignored. I
know you have connections with Adobe, Donald, but you will surely
agree that their feedback to/from customers is frankly awful. So who
these users are who have had their silly[1] feature put in, I don't
know.

Sebastian

[1] yes, I agree with Hans....