[pdftex] What's new with Acrobat 5.0

Donald Story story at uakron.edu
Sat Apr 7 13:53:05 CEST 2001

I just uploaded a new article "What new with Acrobat 5.0". In this
short article, I'lve hightlighted some of the things that would be of
interest to TeX/LaTeX users.  See

http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/lnk_forms.html

Also provided on this page are links to the new pdfmark Reference
manual for Acrobat 5.0, to the adobe article on what new in the PDF
Spec. 1.4.

Regards,

dps

Dr. D. P. Story / dpstory at uakron.edu / (330) 972-7514
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/ Dept of Mathematics
and Computer Science / University of Akron / Akron, Ohio 44325
AcroTeX Web Site: http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html
Site Includes: e-Calculus, Algebra Review in Ten Lessons,
Mathematics Games, Pdfmarks:Links & Forms,
Using LaTeX to Create Quality PDF Documents for the WWW,
Web.sty and Exerquiz.sty Packages for LaTeX,
and much, much more.