[pdftex] TeX capacity exceeded, [PDF memory size=65536]

Han The Thanh thanh at informatics.muni.cz
Thu Apr 5 17:22:41 CEST 2001

> I've experienced the error message now also with setting of
> \pdffontexpand\font 40 40 10 1000 (it depends wether I've included all
> files of my document (about 300 pages)).
>
> I strongly hope someone could help me with this!

there are several ways to work out:

1) to decrease the font expansion limit (40 is too much; 20 is the normal
   and 30 can be a little bit dangerous already).

2) not to expand all the fonts but only where it makes sense (the body
   font).

3) to increase the step expansion to 10

4) to increase

pdf_mem_size = 500000