[pdftex] Matthias Eckermann's 'Parallel'

Bernd Raichle raichle at Informatik.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Thu Apr 5 17:10:14 CEST 2001

On Thursday, 5 April 2001 14:27:37 +0100,
Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> writes:

 > > Firstly apologies in advance if this is not 'strict' pdfTex.
 >
 > you'ld reach a wider audience, probably, if you were to post to
 > comp.text.tex for issues like this.

[... "parallel" package ...]
 > > Matthias Eckermann did some useful work on 'Parallel' and implied in the
 > > documentation that he foresaw tackling some further challenges. But I've not
 > > found anything post-1997. Mail to him at Munich Uni bounces.
 > >
 > > Anyone know any other neat solutions and/or if M.E. is still
 > > working/maintaing the original package?
 >
 > i've not heard anything from him.
[...]

Matthias Eckermann is now working for SuSE Germany (mge at suse.de)
having almost no time for doing any major work on "parallel".

-bernd