[pdftex] installation of pdftex binaries

Dok, D. van d.vandok at ecn.nl
Wed Apr 4 10:41:39 CEST 2001

You can also make it a _hard_ link. I think this is the case with the
default setup. TeX and friends look at their own name to see which format
should be loaded. So if you built custom formats for, say, LaTeX, name it
mylatex.fmt and create a symbolic link named mylatex pointing to the tex
binary. Running mylatex will load you custom format.

Dennis