[pdftex] Re: custom paper size

Donald Story dp_story at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 05:15:07 CET 2000

Paul;

When using pdftex with latex, pdflatex, the paper size is determined
\pdfpagewidth and \pdfpageheight

\setlength{\pdfpagewidth}{8in}
\setlength{\pdfpageheight}{8in}

Does the trick.

Dr. D. P. Story dpstory at uakron.edu
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/ Dept of Mathematics
and Computer Science / University of Akron / Akron, Ohio 44325
AcroTeX Web Site: http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html
Site Includes: e-Calculus, Algebra Review in Ten Lessons,
Mathematics Games, Pdfmarks:Links & Forms,
Using LaTeX to Create Quality PDF Documents for the WWW,
Web.sty and Exerquiz.sty Packages for LaTeX,
and much, much more.