[pdftex] Re: Ghostscript 6.5 and epstopdf

Mr. Wang Lei lwang at Amath8.amt.ac.cn
Thu Dec 7 21:22:42 CET 2000

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, jacques.marot wrote:

The new gs6.50 change its registry from Aladdin to AFPL in Windows.
So gsview can not find the GS_LIB and GS_DLL. you can use regedit
to change the AFPL to Aladdin, it will be OK.

Wang

> > >It is possible that either you do not have the directory for 6.50  in
> your
> > >path ,
> >
> >  it is my path of course because ghostscript 6.5 and gsview 3.4 with
> pdfwite
> > driver
> > works perfectly, it's only epstopdf who does not work.
> >

> it is necessary to unintall and install again GSVIEW,
> my modifications in autoexec.bat and GSVIEW- options
> were not sufficient, I don't understand why ...?

Mr. Wang Lei                      Phone: 86-10-62541687
Institute of Applied Mathematics  Email: lwang at amath8.amt.ac.cn
Chinese Academy of Science        Address: P.O.Box 2734, Beijing, 100080