preamble for pdftex-documents

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Dec 22 09:40:48 CET 1998

Chris Rowley wrote:

> > example.tex is plain TeX; i guess you are a LaTeX user.
>
> Do we need a simple test/example file for pdflatex?
>
> Or is everyone using context by now (well, I can always hope:-).

To answer the question for context:

I think for context the best example files are the presentation styles
(next month or so I will reorganize them a bit; so then context users
will have 5 different pdf presentation environments).

The probably simplest test file is the pdftex manual, which from now on
is typeset using context, but I'm not sure what the policy is on that
one (source distribution or pdf only).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
    tel: 038 477 53 69 | fax: 038 477 53 74 | mail: pragma at wxs.nl