Ignoring pdftex primitives (Re: BOUNCE Michael John Downes)

Taco Hoekwater taco.hoekwater at wkap.nl
Sat Dec 12 09:48:08 CET 1998

 HH> What exactly is {File Name} in terms of internal tex scanning? A
 HH> token list? (Certainly no box content)

file names are really strings. If they are read from a token list, the
list is printed to the pool first. The name is ended by cat10, so if
you can find a way to get space cat12 in the string, spaces in
filenames are legal.

If we have some sort of agreement on \include{}, we should post that
to the tex-group, I think.

Greetings, Taco
Taco Hoekwater                                 taco.hoekwater at wkap.nl
Kluwer Academic Publishers                            -- Pre Press --
Achterom 119, 3311 KB Dordrecht, The Netherlands  tel.  31-78-6392550