bounding box error !

Serge-Eric Thiam Serge-Eric.Thiam at student.uni-ulm.de
Fri Dec 11 14:54:55 CET 1998

Hi,

I'm trying to insert graphics in a tex doc using pdflatex. I converted all
the image.eps files with the perl script "epstopdf" into image.pdf but
pdflatex complainted not to be able to include the .pdf images. Then I used
the perl script "texutil" from the pdfTex-FAQ to create a bounding box around
the .eps images before converting them into .pdf with "epstopdf", but pdflatex
still didn't include them in the document, bringing up the same error
message "No bounding box aroung image.pdf - not included !"

What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

Thanks alot in advance

 ---== Serge Eric Thiam, Gutenberg Str. 6 / C303, D-89073 Ulm, Germany ==---
          Tel.: +49-(0)731-9213410, http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_sthiam