Shuffle pages

Sebastian Rahtz s.rahtz at elsevier.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 11:08:19 CET 1998

SEAN CORMAC MC CARTHY SUAREZ writes:
 >     I'm new to this list, and first of all I want to ask if there is
 > something like a FAQ. Thank you.

see http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/ for both a FAQ and a
manual; you can translate either if you like.

 >     I'm running a small newsletter in Telecommunications &
 > Electronics at my University, and I want to know if there is
 > something like the "dvitodvi", "ps2ps" or "psbook" utilities to
 > shuffle pages and rearrange them in such a way that they are ready to
 > print in a booklet format directly in PDF instead of PS. Actually I

interesting question. i suspect there are several commercial tools to
do these imposition jobs with PDF, but I don't know of a free one. you
could always export the PDF to PS, use "psbook" as before,
and then print from PS.

you probably want to check out one of the PDF sites to see if you can
locate a free tool for imposition

Sebastian