[OzTeX] Font problem with OzTeX

H.-Ulrich (Uli) Wienands uli at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 21 03:29:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

I get an error from MetaFont when trying to display (in the OzTeX
previewer:

! I can't find file `pcrr7t'.
<*> ...iter;mag:=0+270/300;scrollmode;input pcrr7t

This is using OzTeX 5.2 on a Leopard PPC Mac.

This is a file that typesets well on OzTeX 6 on an Intel Mac. There is
nothing special with it.

The OzTeX 5.2 installation is otherwise working fine and typesets other
docs correctly. this is a new one for a system I have been using for years.

Unfortunately I cannot find where this file is supposed to reside and
what kind of file it is. Configuration looks as it should.

Thanks for anyhelp,

Uli