[OzTeX] Printing from OzTeX 5.2

Andrew Trevorrow andrew at trevorrow.com
Tue Oct 6 00:34:37 CEST 2009

Rowland:

> I have just installed OzTeX 5.2 on a MacOS X 10.4.11 2G4.
>
> I tried to print ozuser.dvi - got the print dialogue box up, pressed the
> `print' button, and waited.
>
> The printer is an HP LJ1320n (PostScript) connected via Ethernet.
>
> The printer didn't print anything.  ...

It sounds like you've got "Use Standard PostScript" ticked (in the File
menu), so try unticking that option and see what happens.

If that doesn't work, fire up Terminal, type "lpstat -d -p" to see the
name(s) of your printer(s).  Pick the one you want to print to and
put this line in your Local file:

send_ps = "lpr -P printername"

See section 2.6.2 in the User Guide for more details.

Andrew