[OzTeX] printing in OzTeX 5.2

Uli Wienands uli at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:03:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

Trying to print I am getting an error " Couldn't find header file
Geneva.pfa".

This happens with or without "Use standard PostScript" set.

dvips is 5.86d (whatever came with OzTeX 5.2) on Tiger 10.4.11.

The OzTeX window also says "Options: -M0 -T8.5in,11in " before the
error message.

Stumped! I really think this used to work. Needless to say, there is
no Geneva.pfa file anywhere near my system. There are some other pfa
files from an old Ghostscript installation, not used in years (they
are in a backup area nowhere near OzTeX's directories).

Can someone enlighten me?

Uli Wienands
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center