[OzTeX] does OzTeX work on Leopard?

John Rawnsley J.Rawnsley at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Oct 27 09:26:25 CEST 2007

On 27 Oct 2007, at 00:37, Andrew Trevorrow wrote:

> If anybody out there has access to a Mac running Leopard can they
> please let me know if OzTeX starts up okay?  If not then I'll need to
> put up some sort of warning on my web site.
>
> I suspect it may not.  I recently had a report that OzTeX 5.2 doesn't
> start up on a new MacBook running OS 10.4.10, which is a bit odd given
> that it runs okay on my (original) MacBook Pro running the same OS
> version.

I tried OzTeX 5.3b2 on several Leopard betas. In the early days it
complained about missing libraries and quit, but it ran OK on the
most recent builds that were released to ADC members. This was on an
intel iMac and on a PBG4. I haven't yet installed the release
version, but I'll probably do that some time this weekend.

John
--
  John Rawnsley * <http://go.warwick.ac.uk/jhrawnsley>