[OzTeX] command-E stopped working

Andrew Trevorrow andrew at trevorrow.com
Fri Jan 26 00:44:29 CET 2007

> Hitting command-E from OzTeX used to take me back to the .tex document
> (in TextWrangler).  As of today, it gives me an error message instead:
>
> SendOpenDoc file not found

This indicates OzTeX couldn't find the file to send to TextWrangler.
Are you sure the .tex file still exists?  Can you see it in the
"TeX Recent" submenu and then select it to typeset it?

> I recently upgraded to TextWrangler 2.2, which may be connected to the
> problem.  Any suggestions as to the fix?

I also upgraded to TextWrangler 2.2 but don't have any problem using cmd-E.
If your .tex file *does* exist then I'm a bit stuck for suggestions.
Try restarting OzTeX, or rebooting your Mac.  Also empty your Trash
in case a copy of the .tex file is in there (or the old TextWrangler app).
Try duplicating your .tex file and see if OzTeX finds the new name
after typesetting it.

Let us know if you find a fix.

Andrew