[OzTeX] Using TextMate as a Text Editor with OzTex
andrew at trevorrow.com
Sun Jul 16 02:35:00 CEST 2006
> Can some guide me how to use TextMate as a default editor with OzTex?
Assuming TextMate is an application bundle:
- Control-click on TextMate.app and select "Show Package Contents".
- Open Contents/PkgInfo in a text editor.
- It should contain 8 chars like "APPLxxxx".
- Copy the last 4 chars and put a command like this in your Local file:
text_editor = xxxx
- Reload Local by selecting Default from OzTeX's Config menu.
More information about the oztex