[OzTeX] pdflatex hiccup

Neil Gunther njgunther at perfdynamics.com
Tue Dec 27 21:15:57 CET 2005

I have just installed Gerben Wierda's latest teTeX distribution using
i-installer and the pdflatex command does not work from within OzTeX
5.3b2, to wit:

Calling Unix command: pdflatex -efmt=pdflatex -shell -int=nonstopmode
mathjoke.tex
Current directory: /Users/weenjg/LaTex\ Docs/Math\ Joke
(Nada after this line)

But it does work if I issue the same pdflatex command (in the .tex file
dir) from the unix shell. So, it looks like $PATH-ing is set correctly
for pdflatex.

I tried altering the OzTeX default config file per the FAQ
<http://www.trevorrow.com/oztex/ozfaq.html#pdflatex> but that didn't help.

On another (slightly older) i-installer distribution, everything works
fine, and did from the outset.
I'm running Tiger 10.4.3 in both cases.

Any suggestions?

--

njg

PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS COMPANY(sm)              http://www.perfdynamics.com/

Consulting Services                           Educational Services

4061 East Castro Valley Blvd.                 P.O. Box 1238, Magalia

Suite 110, Castro Valley                      California 95954, USA

California 94552, USA                         Bookings and registrations

FON: +1-510-537-5758                          FON: +1-530-873-0575

FAX: Dial FON (Handshakes automagically)      FAX: +1-530-873-6697

NET: info at perfdynamics.com <mailto:info at perfdynamics.com>
    NET: classes at perfdynamics.com <mailto:classes at perfdynamics.com>