[OzTeX] Wrong glyphs in dvi preview

John Rawnsley jhr at maths.warwick.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 09:37:42 CET 2005

On Dec 8, 2005, at 16:10, David Goldenberg wrote:

> For what it is worth, I recently upgraded to OS 104.3 (along with
> an upgrade to a new machine), and I don't see the problem described
> below.  In particular, \mu, \theta, \setminus and \cap seem to
> display properly using the outline CM fonts.

Thanks. Knowing that means that I might be able to cure the problem
if I rebuild my tex setup from scratch. Since I have the same problem
across all the machines I use, I must have copied some duff files to
all of them. Time to pull fresh copies of everything from the servers
and start over.

Thanks again,

John
--