[OzTeX] additional style items

Larry Susanka Larry at Susanka.org
Sun Aug 28 22:30:39 CEST 2005

Hello;

I have been using the amsart and amsbook documentclasses but I want
to typeset something using the Springer-Verlag monograph style.

I have downloaded "mono.zip" from the Springer website and this
zipfile contains a folder tree culminating in files svind.ist and
svmono.cls which I presume contain the style instructions I am
looking for.

I guess my question is:

Where do I put these files so OzTeX will recognize them when I
specify this documentclass?

More generally, how do I add more document classes to those which are
easily accessible?

Regards,
Larry Susanka