[omega] Some problems with Malayalam Omega - solved

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:40:58 CEST 2014

Dear friends,

This is just to inform you that I sorted out the problem with the Index
and the book is now ready to go to press. What I did was just a work
around. I tried doing the book with xelatex, where I got some other
problems that I couldn't fix and I couldn't get anyone else to fix too.
But it was, fortunately, giving proper index. So, I just used that ind
file instead of the one generated when I was working with omega and then
compiled using Omega to get the final dvi properly. Thus, for me, it was
a combination of Omega and Xelatex that worked.

Thanks for all the suggestions and regards,
Sasi
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India