[omega] typesetting biblical hebrew with makor and a protext install

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Jan 25 15:23:05 CET 2008

Omega, TeX, eTeX, pdfTeX are not dead: they are contained in luaTeX.

It is only natural that the authors of these programs use (or will
use, as soon as it is possible) luatex, since it contains their code
plus many new and extremely interesting things.

I suggest you switch to luatex, but I wouldn't suggest you switch to
ConTeXt. (I'm also biased)