[metapost] question

Ariel Barton origamist at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:28:01 CEST 2019

Metafun can do this. If I compile the following with "mptopdf -metafun
new.mp" (not "mpost new.mp"), I get what you want:

beginfig(0);
externalfigure "file.pdf" xscaled 100 yscaled 100 shifted (50,40);
endfig;
end

This does mean that you have to convert file.eps to file.pdf. (You also
need to look up the dimensions of your file.)

Best,
Ariel Barton